Nebula-EntertainmentNebula-Entertainment

Mythology Mythology

Greek Mythology

Fuckign Amazing

For Bassclock For Bassclock

I saw his flash. good thing you made this.

I know exactly what u mean. some guys are just fucking inconciderate morons.

It's time It's time

fucking nice

anyone who dont give this a 10 or at least a 9 dont know wtf good flash is. Mario is the man.

A Dragon's Destiny 1 A A Dragon's Destiny 1 A

pretty great.

that was fun to watch... can i ask you what program you used to make some of those graphics?

the mailman ep: 2 the mailman ep: 2

Fun to watch

some of the scenes were crazy to watch. the beginning was a bit boring but the rest paid off. storyline is good, so much you can expand on. be creative. cant wait for the next.

natch responds:

thanks a lot. I know, after having to rewatch the beginning over and over while making it, i had grown bored of it too. But I made sure if you hadn't watched the first one you'd know whats going on. Anyways, I wanted to add some humor to the mix. THanks for the review!

Liero: Tribute Liero: Tribute

yah i agree with that killing tofu guy

this movie wasn't AMAZING. but i for one know the game ur talking about. it pretty fun shit. so ill give you 9 cus of the nuke...what ever happend to that bomb that would fill the whole place with shards everywhere. thats my fav.

A Microsoft Future A Microsoft Future

lmao

Just when i was gonna close it and vote you a 3 i see the ending. HAHAHAHSHJASAJSHA funniest shit.

a 5 to you!

a lovely day a lovely day

seirously. how long did that take?

there is no reason why the hell this movie should get such a high rating. Dont people on Newgrounds know whats good anymore? The whole idea was lame. the animation was pretty basic..(stretches and simple motion tweens). the sound fitted well and the old effects were nice but the whole thing was so damn boring. and not funny.and it shouldnt be on the front page...and thats it.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

well.

I think that kid Reddclaw said it best..there is not much to fix except a start button cus i was watching another movie while this played and i was wondering why the hell that movie would be playing this kind of music... anyways, good job.

What a crazy bitch! 1/2 What a crazy bitch! 1/2

that was amazing.

That is the tuffest movie i've seen here on newgrounds. I didnt get the part with the card and that ace dancing around, but this was gold. Im gonna watch it again and see the rest of your cartoons. thanks.